quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2012

Bag's Hook - Chic and super Useful


Hook bag ... It's chic, elegant and priceless!



Where you put your purse when you go to a restaurant, bar, school, college etc? 

On the floor? - Hmm ... not too fancy and not a little toilet 
On the back of his chair and lives looking back to see if everything is ok? Not very safe 
In your lap? - This is not elegant, beyond the discomfort 

Well? Where do you place ...........? 


In a chic purse hook, of course! Rs 


The hook is perfect laptop, it's just always carry in my purse and when you need it, take, stand on the table and attach the bag or bags under her, always close to you, with safe and hygienic without bothering anyone! 
I do not take my purse ... adorooo and always ask me where I bought! 


For those who still do not know, see how it works and some modelinhos!
This is my modelinho ... is always in my purse.





If you live in Brazil you can find in gift shops or at the free market 
http://lista.mercadolivre.com.br/suporte-gancho-p-bolsa-snoopy 

Kisses

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário